Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm Official!

It's true, i am now the owner of an in-home-business! It's quite exciting. I recently completed all the paper work for a sellers permit, business license and SF flower market badge. With all this, i can now operate my own business....of course, only inside my home. I'm not going to lie, i'm stoked! Being that it's now May, and with the summer months approaching, i have weddings lined up this month. As well as, a few scattered here and there in June, July and August.
I must say though, i wouldn't have been able to do any of this without the good Lord Jesus Christ. I truly owe Him all the glory and honor for blessing me with the talent and joy of arranging flowers(Phil 4:19). Thanks God, You Rock! Stay posted for more photos of the upcoming weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment